2K Light Workshop Studio produces reliable and safe products. Cooperating with us on HoReCa lighting, you can be sure of a professional selection of lighting design in compliance with all building regulations.
Lighting solutions must be in harmony with the interior of the institution. Depending on the overall style concept choose materials, design, type, number, location of future equipment.
Any interior with a properly organized light scenario will become more stylish and sophisticated. Even food in a beautiful light looks more appetizing. And vice versa, the wrong lighting solutions can ruin even the most expensive repairs.
The team at 2K Light Workshop Design has extensive experience of lighting in cafes, bars and restaurants in a wide variety of styles, from classical to loft. Over our 9 years of experience we have successfully completed more than 1000 orders. In our production we create all types of lighting current today in catering establishments - wall, floor, table, pendant, ceiling equipment, recessed fixtures, LED strips, dyuraLights. All materials are high quality and safe, meet modern standards.
In addition to external parameters, it is worth paying attention to the functional characteristics of lighting devices.
Lighting in catering establishments is organized on several levels, depending on the functional features.
When designing lighting in bars and restaurants, it is recommended to follow some rules.
- Lighting temperature - in order to create a cosy atmosphere the light should be warm, ideally 2700-3000 K
- Dimmable - Ideally if the luminaires can be dimmable to create the right atmosphere
- Color rendering index - in dining areas at least 80, in the kitchen at least 90
- Luminaire bulbs must be hidden from the eyes of visitors
- Soft and diffused light is preferred.
- General - the main lighting in the hall, passageways. It is formed by chandeliers, suspended ceiling structures.
- Accent or local - it highlights separate elements, objects. It is created by hanging lamps, wall sconces, floor lamps, LED strips, built-in or track fixtures.
- Decorative - an independent decorative element that is part of the interior. It could be unusual lamps, duralight.
- Technical - lighting of utility rooms.
- Emergency - autonomous lighting that ensures the safety of visitors and staff in emergency situations.
- Zone the space with light accents.
- Above each table it is better to make its own light source with a dimmed light.
- Be sure to intensely illuminate the bar counter.
- Take into account the reflectivity of mirrored surfaces - glare can blind the eyes.
- Do not neglect the lighting control system - it allows you to adjust the lighting to the time of day, the nature of the event, creates a certain atmosphere.
Features of lighting fixtures for bars, cafes and restaurants
What to look for when choosing fixtures (lighting) for Horeca?
Types of lighting
Lighting rules for cafes, bars and restaurants